These posts are very out of order as I've so often found myself at a loss for time and access to computers this trip. So I'm going back almost a week to last Sat. when I got a chance to hang out with my kids in NP again.
This time we had 2 other kids join us and for some of them it had been 6 months since they'd seen each other so there was much catching up to do! And we had the joy of Ms. Matt, our thai teacher, join us for the evening....what a fun time again and once again amazing thai food! Thanks to the parents of our EP kids for making all of this possible. It was fun to see each of you again and catch up a little. Here are some photos of our evening together....
Back: Ms. Matt, Pop, Christy, Phu
Front: Prael, Ploy, Jun Mint, Mon, Jun, Phu
Phu is still great at making everyone laugh!
Gotta run, he's closing the shop....see below for more photos added to other posts too.
No comments:
Post a Comment