Well, I've made it back here to Seattle where it's freezing cold!! And have begun to catch up on my sleep and trying to get back into life here. I'm in the strange reality of happy to be home and in my own bed, etc....but realizing wow....I'd so rather be living in another country!! Not really ready to do life here again yet so happy to see all my friends here again. It's so hard to explain but I didn't realize I would feel this way again after only being gone for 1 month. It's that reverse culture shock thing going on I think.
Anyways, I hope to get all my photos up on line soon to tell more of the story of my trip. I'll add it to the site here but outside of that...I'm signing off until my next trip with my passport! :) Thanks for all of you that took the time to follow along with me on this trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment