Finally, I've entered the realm of blogging! :)
In about 12 hours I'll be on my way to the airport for a month long trip to SE Asia. I'll be visiting missionaries from my work and visiting friends from when I lived in Thailand. I look forward to sharing stories & photos of this journey here instead of the emails I've sent in the past.
It's finally hit me...and the butterflies have set in! :) My last minute shopping is finished and now it's time to pack it all up and take care of details here at home. I've got 2 large suitcases traveling with me to carry those treasured items over for folks on the field and to bring back the last of my belongings that have been in Thailand for the past 2 years! It's about time..... A few of the requested items from missionaries on the field...marshmallows, Kraft Mac and Cheese, p-nut butter, chocolate and make up. We have many other treats to share with them as well. I love being able to bring these bits of home to the field as I know how treasured they become when you can't get them (or you can but for crazy ridiculous prices).
Well, I should get back to the "details" of finishing up here. Look for the next entry from somewhere on the other side of the world!!
Thanks for all your prayers of safety!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Christy,
I will be praying for your safety. I love your heart! See you soon.
"Bless my friend Christy Lord, Thank you for opening wide her horizons to share your Glory. Give her opportunities to share and prepare the hearts she will be sharing with. In Jesus Name, Amen"
Love you Girl!
Jen Summa
...and off you go....! :) Safe trip!
have a nice trip! thanks for your help with the boj
say hello to Dave for me
Cool Christy - I'm bookmarking you! Can't wait to hear updates! You're in my prayers this next month! Love ya!
Welcome to the Bloggers world.
Enjoy your trip Christy! I am excited that you get to go! I will be praying for your safety.
Sarah
Mom and Dad are excited for you. Go Girl be safe and have a great time. You will constantly be in our prayers.
Post a Comment