Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jeb Mak!!

Wow, I used to think Thai massages were the best but the one I had yesterday.....was not the relaxing feel good kind that I'm used to!! A bit sad really.....

I went to a new place in Nakhon Pathom (my old stomping grounds here in Thailand) where they have blind folks doing massages. Well, my friend told me this guy massages really hard and while he was massaging I was thinking to myself... i can deal with this, it's good for my body....no problem.




A few hours later....oh my gosh, the worst headache of my life! I've never had a migraine but if they are anything like that I feel a little more for those with migraines! I have also been getting a cold/cough so along with the headache came the fever, etc....I was a mess. Went straight to bed and prayed that it would go away with sleep and medicine. I slept off and on until 3:30 or so the fever broke and I slept really great until 6;30. I felt much better but now it is Sunday afternoon. I am in Chiang Mai and getting ready to take a nap. Still feeling better than last night but needing to take it easy.

So many posts to catch up on! I'll do more tonight or tomorrrow...I have computer access here so it's all good....more photos of my kids and the great reunion we had last night.....minus the headache plus some thoughts on my time in Cambodia.

Oh ya, "jeb mak" means it hurts ALOT! :)

No comments: